Electromech Sectional Warping Machine
Leading Manufacturer of high speed electromech sectional warping machine from Ahmedabad.
High Speed Electromech Sectional Warping Machine
Get Latest Price
|Beam Flange Diameter
|Metallic Drum, Dynamically Balanced
|Traverse In 500 Steps (Mechanical)
|500 Mtrs. / Min.
|Section Width Wider
|More Than 250 mm
|100 Mtrs. / Min.
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
- Liquid Waxing Device-three Roller Systems
- Electronic Static Eliminator On Table And Lease Reed Stand
- Eyelet Board
- Liquid Waxing Unit For Circulation
- Additional Beam Adaptor Supplied At Extra Cost ( We Supply One Set With Machine)
- Ac Variable Speed, Two Separate Motors For Warping And Beaming
- Hydraulic Band Brakes On Both Sides.
- Auto Breaking In Case Of Power Failure
- Safety Device To Avoid An Accident
- Ergonomically Designed Structure
- Working Width: 2200Mm To 3600 Mm
- Drum Cone Height : Fixed, (110 Or 90 Or 70 )
- Warping Speed: 10 – 500 Mtrs. / Min.
- Beaming Speed: 10 – 100 Mtrs. / Min.
- Beam Flange Dia: Up To 2800Mm Working Width Beam Flange Dia Meter Is, 1000Mm Provided By Us And Up To 3600Mm Working Width Beam Flange Dia Meter Is 1000Mm But Yarn Winding Capacity Is 800Mm Provided By
- Drum Drive: Ac Variable Speed, Frequency Controlled.
- Electric Motors: One For Warping & One For Beaming.
- Braking System: Hydraulic, Belt Brakes(3” Wide)
Basic Machine Construction – Warping & Beaming:
- Basic construction of the machine is sturdy, compact, modular, ergonomically designed and comfortable to operators, electricians and mechanics. Overall height of machine structure is one meter and cone drum height is 1.52 meters. The highest point is light signal pole at 1.6 meter height. All the four sides are within the range of eye sight and supervision of operator. The main frames and side walls are connected with sturdy cross members of M.S frames and smoothly moving with M.S wheels fitted with bearings. Main frame is with warping and beaming section designed and constructed for heavy loads and vibration free operations. The Beaming section in “ELECTROMECH 100” model is built in with machine depending upon beam flange dia and beam width.
Warping Drum – Metallic, Fixed Cone Height, Dynamically Balanced:
- Warping drum has been designed after many practical trials and working experience with various yarn materials. The Metallic drum is complete in M.S of 8 mm thick steel plate, machined over whole length of drum with fixed cone height (either 110 or 90 or 70) and dynamically balanced to avoid vibrations during high speed operations. The cone and cylindrical drum is strongly supported with 6 to 7 M.S rings on a sturdy main shaft of drum to withstand very high crushing force. Main shaft is fitted with heavy duty wide bearings on main side walls of the machine. The working width may be from 2200 mm to 3600 mm and drum circumference may be either 2.5 mtrs.
Drum Drive – Variable Speed:
- Warping drum is driven by AC electric motor having frequency controlled A.C Drive at any desired speed suitable as per yarn quality and material. Warping speed can be varied from 10- 500 mtrs / min manually by speed pot at warping table. Warping drum can be run in reverse or forward direction by a foot pedal running through out the length of the machine or the push buttons on the side of the machine. Crawl speed (inching motion) can also be varied from1 0-50 mtrs. / min manually by push button supplied on warping table. Beaming drive has separate A.C motor, frequency controlled A.C drive system which can be varied from 10-100 mtrs / min from the operating panel on beaming side.
- Delivery Time: 3 Months
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback