High Speed Computerized Sectional Warping Machine
Pioneers in the industry, we offer advanced computerized sectional warping machine from India.
Advanced Computerized Sectional Warping Machine
Get Latest Price
Basic Machine Construction – Warping & Beaming:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Product Type||Warping Machine|
|Material Capabilities||Cotton, Polyester, Nylon|
|Beam Flange Diameter||1000 mm|
|Working width||4000 mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Graphic Display||7" TFT Touch Screen|
|Drum Circumference||2.5 m|
- Basic construction of the machine is sturdy, compact, modular, ergonomically designed and comfortable to operators, electricians and mechanics. Overall height of machine structure is one meter and cone drum is 1.52 meters. The highest point is light signal pole at 1.6 meter height. All the four sides are within the range of eyesight and supervision of operator. The main frames and side walls are connected with sturdy cross members of M.S frames and smoothly moving with M.S wheels fitted with bearings. Main frame is with warping designed and constructed for heavy loads and vibration free operations. Beaming Section in Servo tech models is offered separate and fixed on floor.
Warping Drum – Metallic, Fixed Cone Height, Dynamically Balanced:
- Warping drum has been designed after many trials and working experience with various yarn materials. The drum is complete in M.S of 8 mm thick steel plate, machined over whole length of drum with fixed cone height 90 Degree dynamically balanced to avoid vibrations during high speed operations. The cone and cylindrical drum is strongly supported with Sufficient M.S rings and Cross Channel both on a sturdy main shaft of drum to withstand very high crushing force. Main shaft is fitted with heavy duty wide bearings on main side walls of the machine. We provide support in drum at every 300MM, The working width is 2200mm to 3000 mm and drum circumference 3 mtrs
- Working Width: 2200mm To 4000 MM
- Drum Type: Metallic Drum, Dynamically Balanced
- Drum Cone Height: Fixed - 11 Or 9 Or 7
- Drum diameter: in 2.5 mtr. 796 dia & in 3mtr. 955
- Warping Speed: 10 To 600 Mtrs. / Min
- Beaming Speed: 10 To 100 Mtrs. / Min
- Warp Table: In Out mechanical device by magnetic clutch
- Section Width - Std: 300 Mm (Std Section Width - Wider: In case Of Coarse & Higher Ends Beam Flange Dia: 800 Mm – 1000 Mm -1250 Mm
- Beaming Section: Separate And Fixed On Floor
- Electric Motors: One For Warping, One For Beaming
- Plc Controls: Various Controls
- Servo Controls: One Servo Systems
- Beam Drive: Ac Variable Speed, Frequency Controlled
- Beaming Tension: Hydraulic Belt Brake Or Disc Brake (hydraulic with pneumatic)
- A.C variable frequency control drive for warping and beaming motor.
- One Servo system with synchronous speed of table with drum by servo motor & drive
- Ethernet graphical touch screen color display for desired process data
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) with exclusive function.
- Engaging & disengaging of beam by manually.
- Fixed cone, Metallic drum, dynamically balanced. Drum circumferences 3 mtr.
- Another servo system for warp table in out process, Automatic distance maintained between drum to traverse table and reed by another servo system.
- Separate beaming section.
- Hydraulic disc brake with blower for brake disc cooling
- UPS for power fail back up of Beam Data.
- Standard beam barrel length working width +600.
- We provide head stock traverse rail and one set Beam Adaptor.
- Delivery Time: 03 MONTHS
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback